Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Coffee Guzzling: Does it come with the profession?

My love of coffee started in the library during finals week sophomore year. Apparently it was going to help me keep my eyes open long enough to cram for my exam the next day. Well it worked and I was left a coffee enthusiast.
 
Coffee has yet to let me down. I could drink it all day long. Iced coffee, hot coffee, lattes, espresso; you name it, I’ll take it. The more coffee I drink, the better my creativity seems to be and in public relations, that’s exactly what I need.  Whether I’m writing a news release or brainstorming campaign strategies, coffee successfully gets me through the project.
So does coffee drinking come with the profession? I came across this picture on Pinterest and it immediately caught my eye. Which profession drinks the most coffee? According to a survey by Dunkin’ Donuts and CareerBuilder PR Professionals are second when it comes to heaviest coffee drinkers. After seeing PR Professional at number two I felt relieved. It’s good to know I’ll fit right in when I enter the career force.

No comments:

Post a Comment